It was so nice to be nominated by Matcha from Feathers and Brushes and Isabel from Confessions of a Makeup Hoarder for the Liebster Award, thank you ladies! I’m going to answer all of their questions and make some new for the people I will nominate! Let’s start…
- What is your favourite thing about blogging? Being able to share my thoughts on the things I like with other people that have the same interests.
- What is the thing you like the least about blogging? I’ve have just started so there isn’t something I don’t like so far.
- How has blogging changed your life? Blogging still hasn’t changed my life that much, but reading blogs has opened a new world to me.
- What makeup item can you not live without? Probably Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer or eyelash curler, I can’t choose. It depends on how my skin is feeling, if it’s not that bad then I would just curl my lashes.
- What is the last thing you regret buying? Bumble & Bumble Surf Shampoo for sure.
- Is there a motto or an advice you live by? This is a hard one because there’s more than one. One that I really like is: “Wherever you go, no matter the weather, always bring your own sunshine”.
- What’s the number one thing you would tell your younger self? Just be yourself and enjoy life.
- What country would you want to live in? If I could travel more often, the country I live in now would be perfect!
- What is your favourite recipe? I don’t cook that much, but I think it is Nutella or ham and cheese crepes.
- Blog or Youtube? Right now blog but I love YT and I’m thinking about starting a channel. What interested you about blogging?
- What interested you about blogging? As I said before it was the ability to share thoughts with people that have the same interests I have.
- What are your top 3 holy grail products (can be makeup, skincare, haircare)? Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer (again!), Caudalie SOS Thirst Quenching Serum aaaand… Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm.
- Summer or winter? I am definitely a summer gal!
- What is the product you have been lusting after the longest? Probably a Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick. I usually end up buying products that I really really want, but I don’t wear lipstick that often.
- Do your friends/family know about your blog? Not yet.
- Drugstore or high end? I’m one of those people that believe in quality over quantity, I really don’t like having a ton of stuff that I don’t use. The majority of time high end stuff gets the job done well and it looks prettier, over the years I’ve thrown away so much drugstore products I hated.
- What is the category of makeup products you love to buy most (ie. bases,lips,eyes)? Bases.
- What is your clothing style? I don’t know how to describe it, it’s classic, comfy and fun.
- What is your favourite book/series? The crazy cat lady in me LOVES Cleo by Helen Brown.
- How long does it take you to get ready? It depends. If I have it includes shower and washing my hair it takes 45min/1hr.
Done! I nominate:
The Beutified Blogger
Jessica & Love
On That Note She Wrote
Priya’s Honest Reviews
The 10 Questions to answer:
- Who is your favourite blogger?
- What’s your favourite candle?
- What’s the best mascara you have ever tried?
- What would your perfect dinner be like?
- What’s the most expensive product you bought?
- If you could live the life of your dreams right now, what would you be doing, where would you be and with who?
- Favorite nailpolish?
- Planner of choice?
- What’s your favourite piece of clothing you own?
- Favourite tv show?
- You must link back to the person/people that tagged you
- You must answer all the questions above
- You must come up with ten other questions of your own
- You must tag 11 other bloggers
That’s it! Can’t wait to read your answers!