It’s been a while since my last post, I know! What have I been doing?
1. I’ve gone on my first Lush shopping spree. I had heard about their products a lot and I had entered one of their stores once, but I guess I had been overwhelmed about all the stuff that they have there and I hadn’t bought anything. Then one day I decided I wanted to buy some bath products as we are heading towards the colder months and I like to take warm relaxing baths at night and Lush seemed like the place to go. Of course I did some research in the beauty community before, to have an idea of the most liked products in order to take a look at them first and not to feel overwhelmed this time. I will do a separate post dedicated to this to show you the things I bought, what I think about them and, in general, about my first Lush experience.
2. I used up quite a few products in the meantime, so a post about them is coming up as well.
3. Once in a while I get the chance to have 20% off at Sephora thanks to their loyalty program and of course whenever I get it I think about if I want to buy something, either a product that I want to try or something that I love and I want to stock up on. This time I bought one for each category: the Diorskin Nude BB Creme and my beloved and trusty Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. Plus, they gave me a little sample of the GlamGlow ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment mask and I’m really interested to try that, too.
4. I did some eye tests to know if I can actually have laser surgery to my eyes and it will finally happen in December! I’m so excited and whoever has lived most of their lives seeing the world through glasses or contact lenses will understand me! I can’t wait to wake up in the morning and be able to see everything clearly without having to reach for my glasses.
5. I bought a new Yankee Candle. You probably didn’t know this but I am a bit of a candle freak, I love the feeling and the smell of them burning at home on a cosy day or night, especially during autumn, winter and spring. Yankee Candle is the only acceptable (not crazy expensive and not nauseating) brand that is easily accessible where I live. I don’t love all of the scents but there’s something for every nose. The one that I bought this time is Soft Blanket.
Thank you for reading through my little ramble up to the end if you did!